Ghana Dec 2022
The Afrochella Experience Is A Celebration Of Africa’s Diverse Culture And The Vibrant Work Of African Creatives & Entrepreneurs.
Ghana | Dec 28, 2022 – Jan 4, 2023
Thank You for your interest in one of TrayTableSeatBack’s hosted group trips. Click on each tab to view all the information needed for our upcoming New Year 2022 curated Ghana Afrochella trip. If you have any questions or require additional information, feel free to send us a message on our contact page. We hope to see you on one of our future TrayTableSeatBack trips. In the meantime, have a great day, and please remain safe.
DepartureNew York Airport
IncludedAccommodationsRoundtrip transportation from airportSome ExcursionsTransportation to all activities listed
Not IncludedAirline baggage feesCovid 19 testing requirementsFood (some tours will include lunch)InsuranceTransportation to New York City
- Roundtrip flight from New York Airport to Accra
- Roundtrip transportation from Accra Airport to Accommodations (if you choose package with flights)
- Accommodations in a 4+ star accommodations in Accra
- Tickets to Afrochella Festival
- Kwame Nkrumah Memorial Park
- Black Star Gate
- Food (some tours will include lunch)
- Transportation to New York City
- Activities not listed in itinerary
- Transportation to any activities not listed in itinerary
- Transportation to and from accommodations if you decide to choose package without flight and flight does not arrive or depart with group
- Airline baggage fees
- Insurance (can be added for an additional fee)
- Any Covid 19 or additional testing required
Requirement Information and Checklist
- Valid passport and copies of the bio-data page of the passport.
- Visa Application Forms to be completed and signed
- Colour Passport size photo to be uploaded with application before submitting.
- Uploaded image size should be 140px*170px.
- Business, Residential addresses and contact telephone numbers to be provided
- Occupation/ Profession
- Financial means to be indicated
- Proposed date of travel
- Names and Addresses of references and/ Accommodation in Ghana (if it is a hotel, details are to be provided)
- Letter of consent from parent/legal guardian for children under 18 years
$2800 Roundtrip flight from NYC | $1800 without flight
PayPal: email@example.com (Add 3% Fee)
These forms of payments allow both you and the host to have a record of payment that will serve as a receipt.
|May 6, 2022||$400||$275|
|June 3, 2022||$400||$250|
|July 8, 2022||$400||$250|
|August 5, 2022||$400||$250|
|September 9, 2022||$400||$250|
|October 7, 2022||$400||$250|
|November 11, 2022||$400||$275|
All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
In the event of an unforeseen situation (including a pandemic) the amount of refund will be based on vendors and airline refund policy. Keep in mind that refunds can take up to 120 days. Once payment is made, if you decide you no longer will be able to attend or if you miss a payment (without getting approval from host) you can not be refunded any money and no money can be transferred to a future trip or the trip of another attendee.
Note that trip itineraries are tentative and can be adjusted/changed at discretion of TrayTableSeatBack. If a trip is postponed TrayTableSeatBack will provide guests 100% credit of the paid amount redeemable for 12 months for any TrayTableSeatBack event/curated trip.
If entry into a country requires negative Covid 19 results or vaccination and you’re unable to produce mandatory documentation to attend trip, a refund will not be available. If you test positive prior to departure you will get a credit with TrayTableSeatBack redeemable for one year minus flight and $300.
Lastly if you test positive while abroad it is 100% your responsibility to pay for any fees required to quarantine until you recover. If you would like to add insurance onto your flight it is possible, but it will cost an extra fee (fee vary based on airline)